Friday, January 23, 2009

Welcome to my new adventure into blogging.  Like everything else, I seem to be coming in as everyone else has been doing this for a while.  Have patience with me as I get the ball rolling.  My blog will consist a great deal about LOST the television show.  I will offer my insight to what I have seen, all the while hoping that you, the reader, can follow along with me offering your insights as well.  My purpose is to stimulate discussion about the show and why the reader agrees or disagrees with my observations.  Also, I am looking for the reader to expand on my thoughts or to tell me that I am a KNUCKLEHEAD and educated way beyond my intelligence in my ramblings.  I have a great passion for LOST on many levels and this blog provides for me another outlet in which I can continue to enjoy the show.  Thanks for giving me the chance to share along in this adventure with you.

Sincerely,

Andy (THE Knucklehead)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 1st blog posting!
    XOXOXO, The Wife of the Knucklehead :D

    ReplyDelete